We are looking for a veterinarian to our Woodcast Veterinary team.
Woodcast is a mouldable wood-composite material that’s used for splinting, casting and bracing in hospitals around the world. It's a non-toxic and sustainable alternative to traditional plasters and synthetic materials.
Onbone Oy manufactures and develops Woodcast since 2008. Join our mission to:
- Make the patients’ healing faster, safer and more comfortable
- Improve the life of healthcare workers by efficient workflows and less chemical exposure
- Offer a truly sustainable alternative
About the position:
We are expanding our veterinary orthosis offering and need a clinician to the team.
The role is not fixed and can be tailored according to your interests.
Your responsibilities include:
- Offering clinical expertise and consultations to our customers and distributors
- Supporting our Veterinary product development
- Designing and keeping Woodcast trainings for veterinarians
- Supporting our Marketing to create evidence-based content
- Veterinary degree
- Expertise in veterinary orthopaedics, traumatology and immobilization
- Preferred: interest or experience in medical devices / product development
The working hours and location are flexible and negotiable – we are remote friendly. It is possible to combine this position with your existing clinical work.
Send your resume and application to email@example.com by 30.11.2020
+358 50 575 7337